Greetings dear souls, this is the last and final New Moon before the Spring Equinox. The Spring Equinox is a power day for sure. It’s when there is the exact balance of light and darkness. Wait to write your intentions until the exact time of the new moon or shortly after it occurs within 24 hours.
Remember that every New Moon has it’s Cazimi period exactly one half hour before and one half hour after the exact time of the new moon. These Cazimi phases are great times to manifest with plenty of backup from the Universe to start something new. The New Moon in Pisces will be exact at 6:12 am Pacific Time, on Saturday March 17.
This has the potential to be a very healing (or wounding) new moon. Why? Because it is conjunct, or right next, Chiron who is the wounded/healer planetoid. Chiron is a centaur and was considered to be the most civilized of them all. Chiron’s placement in your natal chart will reveal where your core wounds lie: What are your insecurities? Where do you struggle to feel whole and adequate? And how can you turn these lemons into lemonade.
Usually our wounds are from childhood. For those of you who have not explored Chiron in your chart, I highly recommend you do so. Find where you have been wounded, do what it takes to heal, then help others facilitate their own healing around the same issue. Your choices are : continue to be wounded, or heal. Once you heal, you’ll help others heal. This Pisces New Moon would be a great time to take a Boddhisatva vow for those of you who have been contemplating doing it.
Intentions And How To Format Them
So what types of intentions should you set?. Since this is a new moon in Pisces, I suggest you manifest Pisces-related-things. Like meditation, practicing oneness with the expanded consciousness, altered states, or channeling, Here is a brief list of Pisces related things to manifest:
- Inner Happiness
- Trust/Mystic Awareness
- Spiritual Healing
- Releasing being a Martyr
- Releasing Helplessness
- Releasing Addictions
- Releasing the Piscean Age
- Completion of Cycles/Relationships
Develop some intentions that look like the following:
- “I want to find myself easily and lovingly accept _________ without trying to fix her/him/it”
- “I want to feel love and compassion for______
- “I want to easily find myself meditating for _____minutes each day”
- “I want my imagination activated, leading to new and positive views of my life”
- I want deep and restful sleep”
- “I want to remember all of my dreams”
- “I want to consciously and consistently experience the joy of my inner well being”
- “I want to find my addiction to ________easily lifted from me and replaced with something positive for myself such as yoga, meditation, or surrendering to the divine.”
There are many more intentions and these are but a few examples of what the Pisces energy brings us. Please contact me if there are intentions you have that are not listed and that you don’t quite know how to put in words. I will be doing some astro-magic classes and New Moon Magic Classes in May. Please email me to put yourself on the list firstname.lastname@example.org