The ability to see without using your two eyes, seeing from the mind’s eye or the third eye, also to be called a Seer is named: Clairvoyance.
Clairvoyance doesn’t often manifest itself as a full figure apparition standing in front of you. As your abilities begin to open up, there are several signs on your path that indicate you already possess or you will possess the ability to see other realms, other spirits or what is not usually perceived by the naked eye. As with all of our spiritual gifts, mastering these takes time , practice and lots of self -love and self -trust.
Trusting that what you see is definitely from spirit, is essential! Self-love and Self-trust are the cornerstones of making this all a regular occurrence. I used to see colors during guided meditations or energy healings. I wish somebody would have told me then, that even colors were important and had meaning. that it was the beginning or the announcement I would one day become clairvoyant. It was a lonely road waking up without having a trusted friend or teacher to explain this all to me.
Here are some signs your clairvoyance is trying to get through.
- You’ve seen shadows out of the corners of your eyes.
- You’ve seen movement past doorways and hallways
- You can see colored light or images when you close your eyes, especially during meditation.
- You can remember your dreams and you have a rich and active dream life.
- When you do dream, dreams are vivid and similar to real life
- You’ve seen waves of thicker air in darker rooms.
- You Often Notice Little Lights or Orbs and smoke in Photographs or Videos.
- You have seen Wisps of smoke, figures or apparitions in your waking life.
- You’ve had loved ones come in sleep and visit with you.
- You can imagine what a Spirit, Guide or Angel might look like, if you had to give them an appearance, in your mind’s eye
- You’ve seen flashes, sparkles or strange bubble-like flashes of light, possibly since childhood.
Practice your newly found powers and trust your intuition and your divine gifts.